The director of the Science and Technology Magnet High School was among the graduates of Windsor High School who will be inducted into the Windsor High School's athletic hall of fame.
Windsor High School announced the second class to be inducted on Friday. Those honored included Louis E. Allen Jr., a Class of 1970 graduate and member of the football, basketball, and track teams.
Allen has been the director of STMHS since the school opened in 2006. Prior to that appointment, Allen served as principal of New London High School starting in 1992.
The rest of the 2013 hall of fame class includes:
- Sheila Martin '80: Member of field hockey, baskeball and softball teams
- Marty McMahon '81: Member of swimming and diving teams
- Ron Narcisse '82: Member of football, basketball and baseball teams
- Rose Harris '82: Member of soccer, baskeball and track teams
- 1978 State Chamion Field Hockey Team
- Paul Cody (posthumously inducted): founder of Paul Cody Columbus Day Soccer Tournament
- Coach Ken Smith: Boys basketball coach for 23 seasons; winner of three state championships.