1. Another milestone for those yearning for longer days: it's 10 hours long today, with the sunrise at 7:02 a.m. and sunset at 5:02 p.m. It's a partly sunny day giving way to evening clouds, with a high temperature of 50 degrees.
2. The classes continue today. This series is for adult who want to be more involved in the community and provide a better future for youth, and tonight’s class starts at 5:30 p.m. at .
3. is in its third week of , but it might still be possible to sign up. The cost for the full course is $90 and covers basic conversational skills. The classes take place at 7 p.m. at Centro.
4. Yesterday, we started asking for your photos showing just how big a New England Patriots or New York Giants fan you are. We’ve already got a couple of toddlers from either side of the spectrum. Upload your photos or videos .
5. Today marks the 82nd year since 3M began marketing Scotch tape.