1. Mostly sunny with another slight chance of snow late tonight. Sunrise is 7:03 a.m., sunset is 5 p.m., and the high temperature is 40 degrees.
2. and the Missoula Children’s Theatre have put out a casting call for any elementary school students who want to audition for a role in the production of . Anyone interested must arrive at 4 p.m. and stay for the entire two-hour session.
3. Mondays are always an evening full of jazz at . The tunes start at 8 p.m. and run for two hours.
4. If you’d like to check out traffic conditions and gas prices, we have a fairly new section for just that purpose. You can also check out the fuel report, a roundup of gas prices in the region, every Monday and Saturday at 5 p.m.
5. The Beatles held their last live concert 43 years ago today. The group got together on for an impromptu lunchtime jam on top of their Savile Row Apple headquarters. And everyone was having a good time until the bobbies decided it was too loud and broke it up.