1. A little warmer today, with a high temperature reaching 59 degrees. Sunrise is 5:48 a.m., sunset is 7:45 p.m.
2. The fifth annual kicks off today at 3 p.m. from the . Registrations start at that time and there will be some brief speeches before walkers head through downtown at 4 p.m.
3. holds a tonight at 7:30 p.m. at the Harkness Chapel. General admission is $5, while students are $3.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.
4. posts at noon on Sundays. Today, I’m trying to rekindle some of the faith among Red Sox fans.
5. Emperor Hirohito, the longest reigning monarch of Japan, was born on this day in 1901. He died in 1989 at the age of 87.