1. If you forgot to set your clocks ahead last night, make sure you do it today. Warmer temperatures, with a high of 50 degrees. Sunrise is 7:07 a.m., sunset is 6:50 p.m.
2. The will . The social hour for this event starts at noon and is followed by a prime rib meal at 1 p.m. The cost for the meal is $20.
3. It’s the last day to check out the Rink at . It’s open from noon to 4 p.m., and children’s admission is two-for-one.
4. Have an event you want us to promote? Add it to our calendar!
5. Michelle Bachelet, the first female president of Chile, was inaugurated on this day in 2006. Bachelet held office until the 2010 election of Sebastián Piñera.