One third of women ages 40-60 have a modifiable risk factor for heart disease. This program emphasizes the need for women to understand the risk factors and take charge of their health.
The program will include:
- A patient's personal story "On Surviving Heart Disease"
- A panel discussion led by Cardiologist Dr. Valerie Popkin and Neurologist Dr. Neer Zeevi
- An exercise demonstration by Valerie Riley, exercise physiologist
- Nutrition tips from MaryAnn Nash, registered dietitician
- Helpful learning tips to lower risk
This program is free, but space is limited. To reserve your seat, call 860.444.3764.
The program is sponsored in part by the L+M Auxiliary.