1. Sunshine returns, as it's a partly cloudy day with a high temperature of 67 degrees. Sunrise is 5:28 a.m., sunset is 8:03 p.m.
2. A couple of municipal meetings are happening tonight. The meets at 7 p.m. at , while the meets at 3 p.m. at the .
3. welcomes visitors to take part in a listening party for “Valtari,” the new album by Sigur Ros. This starts at 7 p.m., and includes a prize drawing.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.
4. Got any photos from the spring food stroll? Add them to our Pics & Clips section.
5. Massachusetts became the first state where same-sex couples could marry on this day in 2004, following a series of court and legislative battles. Same-sex marriage has since been legalized in five other states (including Connecticut in 2008) and will become legal in two other states later this year and in 2013.