1. A mostly sunny day with a slight chance of isolated thunderstorms in the evening. Sunrise is 5:52 a.m., sunset is 7:55 p.m. The high temperature reaches 80 degrees, while the daytime humidity reaches 78 percent.
2. It’s part two, and the finale, of the tonight. Tickets are $10 apiece, and all proceeds go to the organization. The show starts at 6 p.m. at the Writer’s Block Ink building on Colman Street.
3. Don’t worry, it’s not forgery; at least not for this week. is honoring two-for-one miniature golf coupons through Saturday, and all you have to do is create your own coupon and present it at the course. This deal is going on from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
4. You win some, you lose some. There were only a couple of sales in the past week, after a pretty up-tempo week last time around. See what properties changed hands in , running every Thursday at 1 p.m.
5. Singapore celebrates National Day today, marking the anniversary of the country’s independence from Malaysia in 1965.