1. A partly cloudy day with a high temperature of 54 degrees today. Sunrise is 7:22 a.m., sunset is 5:42 p.m.
2. It’s the last day to vote for Lawrence & Memorial Hospital’s entry in the “Pink Glove Dance” video competition. If they collect enough votes, it means $10,000 for the Terri Brodeur Breast Cancer Foundation. Winners will be announced on Nov. 9.
3. Still without power after Hurricane Sandy? Klingerman Travel is allowing people to stop into the business to recharge cell phones.
4. Residents have submitted dozens of photos from Hurricane Sandy in this gallery. Feel free to submit your own or, if you’re getting weary of hurricane images, other pictures and videos from around town can be posted in the Pics & Clips section.
5. Today is the official Day of the Dead, or All Souls Day, in Mexico, following the celebration of Halloween and All Saints Day. The dia de los muertos involves a tradition of visiting gravesites and paying tribute to loved ones who have passed away.