1. A late winter storm is heading our way, with the forecast calling for the possibility of rain and snow and wind on Thursday. You wouldn't know it from today's weather, which has sunny skies and temperatures hitting 45 degrees and dropping to 34 overnight. Sunrise is 6:16 a.m., sunset is 5:44 p.m.
2. A couple of Board of Education committees are meeting tonight at the Science and Technology Magnet High School. The Standards of Professional Practice Ad Hoc Committee meets at 5 p.m., followed by the Finance and Audit Committee to review the central services budget at 6 p.m.
3. The Police-Community Relations Committee holds its regular meeting tonight and takes on the issue of complaints against police officers for the first time since the City Council weighed in on the matter. The meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. at the Senior Center.
4. Today’s eBay Tuesday takes a look at an advertisement related to one of New London’s oldest established businesses. Check it out at 5 p.m.
5. Iran celebrates National Tree Planting Day today, encouraging citizens of the country to plant at least one tree in the course of their day.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.