1. Another sunny day, but there's a small chance of thunderstorms in the evening. Sunrise is 6:28 a.m., sunset is 6:59 p.m. The high temperature reaches 75 degrees while humidity gets to 74 percent.
2. returns to the tonight with a 7:30 p.m. show by Dan Stevens and Darin Keech. Admission is $10 at the door or $8 in advance or for students with ID.
3. The is honoring several New London residents with a tonight. Social hour starts at 6 p.m. and dinner is served an hour later; admission is $15.
4. Want to add something to our events calendar? Just head to the page, click “Add an event,” and fill out the information on what’s going on.
5. It’s the 200th anniversary of France’s entrance into Moscow during its ill-fated attack on Russia in the Napoleonic Wars. The Russians set fire to the city, and with a lack of supplies and armistice French troops were forced to make a disastrous retreat through a harsh winter.