1. The temperature hovers between 26 and 31 degrees today, mostly sunny during the day with a good chance of snow showers late in the evening. Sunrise is 6:59 a.m., sunset is 5:06 p.m.
2. The Science and Technology Magnet High School hosts a flea market at 9 a.m. and live auction at 2 p.m. today. All proceeds from the event will go toward funding a student trip to Italy as part of an exchange program.
3. Hygienic XXXIV continues tonight with the Mayfly Playhouse, starting at 8 p.m. at the Crocker House Ballroom. Featuring seven plays put together over a 24-hour period, attendees are asked to make a $10 donation at the door.
4. Share your ideas for the future of currently vacant storefronts in the city in Fill The Spot. This appears every Saturday, posting today at noon.
5. Groundhog Day? Sure, but it’s also World Wetlands Day. Celebrating the value of these habitats, this commemorates the adoption of the Convention on Wetlands in the Iranian city of Ramsar in 1971.