1. Cloudier today, with a 40 percent chance of showers. Sunrise is 5:33 a.m., sunset is 8:16 p.m. The high temperature is 73 degrees while the humidity hits 69 percent.
2. The has a special program to go along with its children’s reading program every Friday. Today, the puppeteers of Purple Rock Productions and musician Bill Walach visit for a performance at 10:30 a.m.
3. I’ve got to say the latest performance by kind of snuck up on me. They’re nearing the end of their Henry V production, running tonight and on through Sunday at 7 p.m. at the . Admission is $15 for adults and $12 for children and seniors.
4. Each Friday, we post a roundup of upcoming musical performances. goes up on the site at 5 p.m.
5. Argentina and Uruguay celebrate Día del Amigo, or Friend Day, today. This unofficial celebration reminds you to get back in touch with those buddies of yours you may not have seen in awhile.