1. Continued clouds and showers today, with steadier rain and possible snow showers in the evening. The temperature climbs to 40 degrees and falls to 29 degrees overnight. Sunrise is 6:30 a.m., sunset is 5:34 p.m.
2. It’s your second and last chance to see the Coast Guard Academy’s Cadet Music Department perform Grease. This starts at 2 p.m. at Leamy Hall. Tickets are $12 (or $37 if you go for the dinner option).
3. Some great photos have been added to the Pics & Clips gallery recently. If you’ve took a photo you want to share with readers, upload it here.
4. Do you own a business in New London? Find your place in the directory and claim that listing to get more options on how to customize your look on this page.
5. And in weird holidays, it’s National Tortilla Chip Day. So feel free to make up a good salsa and go off the diet, just for today.