1. A partly cloudy day with a high temperature of 78 degrees and humidity peak at 60 percent. Sunrise is 6:02 a.m., sunset is 7:41 p.m.
2. A week in advance of a office in New London, brings in some performers from the organization for a pair of free shows. These run at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. and include theatrical and spoken word pieces.
3. Have you been on a tour through the ? Free guided visits start from outside the Olin Science Center every Sunday at 2 p.m. through October.
4. What does moving have to do with physics? I theorize on this topic in today’s weekly column, . This posts at noon.
5. The White House must have been able to economize on birthday parties in the 90s, as both Bill Clinton and Mary Elizabeth “Tipper” Gore celebrate their birthdays today. The former President and Second Lady turn 66 and 64, respectively.