1. Another small chance of isolated storms as intermittent clouds pass through today, with increasing likelihood in the evening. Sunrise is 6:10 a.m., sunset is 7:29 p.m. The temperature reaches 77 degrees, the humidity 79 percent.
2. The holds regular , including one today at 10 a.m. The game is open to residents ages 55 and older.
3. Cruise Nights continue at , but they’ll be wrapping up on Sept. 10. Visit this free event starting at 6 p.m. to hear some swing tunes and admire some classic cars.
4. Did we miss something? Feel free to add it to our events calendar.
5. William Edward Burghart DuBois died on this day in 1963 at the age of 95. DuBois was a civil rights leader and writer who founded the Niagara Society and was among the founders of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.