1. The weather was so nice about clearing up for the weekends a few weeks ago, but it's less conciliatory this time around after a week of sun and warmth. There's a 70 percent chance of windy, rainy conditions with some thunder mixed in. High temperature hits 67 degrees, sunrise is 5:17 a.m., sunset is 8:16 p.m.
2. Interested in joining a rowing team? The New London Currach Rowers practice at 5:45 p.m. on Thursdays and 9 a.m. on Saturdays, and they’re always looking for new members. The club meets at the Thames River off Pequot Ave., opposite .
3. The has postponed its celebration due to the forecast. Visit on Sunday between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. for live music, games, petting zoos, and other attractions.
4. There are several other daytime musical performances going on today. Check out the full list on the latest .
5. Royal wedding it wasn’t, but President Grover Cleveland became the only president to marry while in office on this day in 1886. Cleveland’s betrothal to Frances Folsom, the daughter of Cleveland’s former law partner, took place in the White House.