1. A chance of snow showers developing late this evening as the temperature drops to 30 degrees. The sun is out during the day from 6:54 a.m. to 4:20 p.m., with the high temperature reaching 41 degrees.
2. The Garde Arts Center hosts a weekend trio of performances of the comedic show Menopause: The Musical. The first one starts at 8 p.m. tonight and tickets are $53.
3. Regular bingo games take place at the Senior Center, with one scheduled for 10 a.m. this morning. Fifty cents buys into the game, which is open to residents 55 and older.
4. Check out the roundup of upcoming musical performances each week in The Sounds of New London. The column, which compiles concerts from tonight through Thursday, posts at 5 p.m.
5. Zeppo Marx died on this day in 1979 at the age of 78. One of the Marx Brothers comedy group, Zeppo was later active in engineering; he invented a wristwatch to monitor cardiac rhythms and his company produced the clamps used to secure airborne cargo, including the atomic bombs used in World War II.