1. An Election Day strategist's dream weather today: sunny and clear, even if it is pretty cold. The temperature reaches 46 degrees and gets down to 36 degrees overnight. Sunrise is 6:26 a.m., sunset is 4:37 p.m.
2. Yes, it’s finally time to bring this election season to a close. Take a look at the sample ballot, get some more information on how to cast a presidential ballot, or simply hit the polls in your district between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Oh, and check in with us tonight to see the local results.
3. It’s also time again for the renowned Greek Food Festival at St. Sophia Hellenic Orthodox Church. The food is the main attraction, but you can also check out vendors and tour the church between 11 a.m. and 9 p.m. The festival continues each day through Friday.
4. Returning to normalcy today, I’ll have an eBay Tuesday column up this evening. The column runs at 5 p.m. and takes a look at an item from New London’s past available on the auction website.
5. Meet the Press turns 65 today. The political talk show debuted on NBC on this day in 1947, two years after it got its start as a radio program.