Flu season has begun! Ledge Light Health District has scheduled public flu vaccination clinics for September through November. The current schedule is as follows:
- Saturday, September 22 at the Community Wellness & Fun Fair at Connecticut College, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Friday, October 19 at the New London Senior Center, 1-3 p.m.
- Monday, October 22 at Ledge Light Health District, 8-10 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 24 at the City of Groton Municipal Building, 5-7 p.m.
- Monday, October 29 at Ledge Light Health District, 8-10 a.m.
- Monday, November 5 at Ledge Light Health District, 8-10 a.m.
- Thursday, November 8 at the East Lyme Community Center (Olive Chendali Room), 3:30-5 p.m.
- Monday, November 12 at Ledge Light Health District, 8-10 a.m.
- Monday, November 19 at Ledge Light Health District, 8-10 a.m.
Flu shots and flu mist are free for children 6-59 months old; for everyone else, flu shots are $15 and flu mist is $20. Anthem Blue Cross, ConnectiCare and Medicare Part B will be accepted at all clinics. Children must be at least 6 months old to receive a flu shot.
More clinics may be scheduled over the next couple of months. Please visit our website at www.ledgelighthd.org for the latest schedule and information.
For more information or to request a personal appointment, please contact Kris Magnussen at (860) 448-4882 ext. 331 or email@example.com.