1. The Planning and Zoning Commission's agenda has expanded a bit since we posted their meeting in the Week Ahead. Developments to be considered include a one-way entrance and expanded parking at Ocean Pizza, expansion of a paved area at 22 Learned Street, relocating a dumpster at 260 Pequot Ave., and the repair and sale of used cars at 651 Broad Street. The meeting also includes a public hearing on proposals to have three new lots at 129 Gardner Ave. and a number of studios at 38 Green Street. The meeting starts at 7 p.m. at City Hall.
2. The Bernie Worrell Orchestra and John Fries Band come to the Hygienic Art Park for a concert tonight. The funk and guitar show starts at 7 p.m.
3: Coming later today on New London Patch: The weekend planner posts every Thursday and stays up through Sunday. Check it out to see what's going on in New London and the region.
4. Elsewhere on Patch: Work at the Lake Konomoc reservoir is going to be causing delays on Route 85. Read more at the Waterford Patch.
5. In case you missed it this week:
- New London Shows Mixed Results In Connecticut Standardized Tests
- New Salvation Army Leaders Look To Help New London
- eBay Tuesday: New London's Bulkeley School